|
本文转载-自能飞英语网
a fine woman can do without fine clothes
女人漂亮不在衣服好看
A good fame is better than a good face
美名胜过美貌
If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman.
如果你吻她,你就不是一个绅士。
If you don't, you are not a man.
如果你不吻她,你就不是一个男人。
If you praise her, she thinks you are lying.
如果你赞美她,她会认为你只是在奉承她。
If you don't, you are good for nothing.
但要是你不赞美她,那你就一无是处了。
If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp.
如果你完全赞同她,那你真无能。
If you don't, you are not understanding.
要是你不同意,那就表示你根本不了解。
If you make romance, you are an experienced man.
加入你把气氛控制得很浪漫,你就一定是情场老手。
If you don't, you are half a man.
如果不是,那你根本不够成熟。
If you visit her too often, she thinks it is boring.
如果你太频繁去找她,她会觉得很烦腻。
If you don't, she accuses you of double-crossing.
如果你不去,她会责备你欺骗她的感情。
If you are well dressed,she says you are a **.
你要是穿得帅一点,她会说你是本人。
If you don't, you are a dull boy.
穿得破烂点,那你又是个笨头笨脑的家伙。
If you are jealous, she says it's bad.
如果你吃醋,她会说那是不对的。
If you don't, she thinks you do not love her.
可是如果你不吃醋,她又会认为你根本不爱她。
If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect her.
假如你试图对她调情,她会说你不尊重她。
If you don't, she thinks you do not like her.
但你规规矩矩的,她又觉得你不喜欢她。
If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting.
你若是凝视某个女人,她会指责你到处对女生调情。
If she is stared by other men, she says that they are just admiring.
如果是其他男人盯着她看,她会说他们只是欣赏而已。
If you talk, she wants you to listen.
如果你跟她说话,她希望你只要听就好。
If you listen, she wants you to talk.
如果你只倾听,她又要你和她说话。
|
|